- adj. 没问题的
- adv. 好吧（等于all right）
- frequent spelling of all right, attested from 1893.
There are no such forms as all-right, or allright, or alright, though even the last, if seldom allowed by the compositors to appear in print, is often seen ... in MS. [Fowler]
- 1. Are they going to be alright?
- 2. Are you going to be alright here all on your tod?
- 你一个人在这儿行 吗 ?
- 3. Are you getting on alright with your project?
- 4. Summer was alright, but he much preferred the autumn.
- 夏天还可以, 但他更加喜欢秋天.
- 5. They encore with a superlative version of The Who's "The Kids Are Alright".
[ alright 造句 ]