- adj. 允许，容许的
- v. 允许；认可（allow的过去分词）
- allowed (adj.)
- late 14c., "praised;" mid-15c., "assigned as a due share;" late 15c., "permitted," past participle adjective from allow.
- 1. I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with my life.
- 2. The Professor said that deep sleep allowed suppressed anxieties to surface.
- 3. Directors weren't allowed any proprietary airs about the product they made.
- 4. As soon as relations improve they will be allowed to go.
- 5. Grace allowed her mind to wander to other things.
[ allowed 造句 ]