first oxidation product of alcohol, 1833, discovered in 1774 by German-born Swedish chemist Carl Wilhelm Scheele (1742-1786), the name said to have been coined by German chemist Justus von Liebig (1803-1873) from abbreviation of Modern Latin alcohol dehydrogenatum "dehydrogenated alcohol."
1. This reaction involves disproportionation of the aldehyde.
2. Glyceraldehydes ( CHOCH ( OH ) - CH 2 OH ) A simple monosaccharide bearing an aldehyde group.
甘油醛:分子式为[CHOCH ( OH ) -CH2OH ],它是具醛基的一种简单的单糖.
3. Subject : To determine aldehyde chemical compound in alcohol quickly.
4. The deactivation of hydrogenation catalyst of 3 - hydroxy propionic aldehyde was studied.
对 3- 羟基丙醛加氢催化剂的失活原因进行了研究.
5. The process includes hydroxylation, self packing of APTES and terephthalic aldehyde packing.