CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- airport (n.)
- 1919, from air (n.1) + port (n.1). First reference is to Bader Field, outside Atlantic City, New Jersey, U.S., which opened in 1910.
- 1. The plane had been cleared for landing at Brunswick's Glynco Airport.
- 2. He returned to the airport to find his car alarm going off.
- 3. An airliner came close to disaster while approaching Heathrow Airport.
- 4. Soldiers there are going to seal the airport off.
- 5. Tens of thousands lined the route from Dublin airport.
[ airport 造句 ]