英 美 [ə'grɛsɪvnɪs]
- 1. Her aggressiveness made it difficult for him to explain his own feelings.
- 2. And though he acted with what seemed at the time like blitzkrieg aggressiveness , he regretted in later years that he hadn't moved even faster.
- 虽然他的行动在当时看来就像一场闪电战, 但他后来却后悔自己没能更快.
- 3. In our pioneering days this aggressiveness was essential to survival.
- 4. Nerve, ideas, aggressiveness, how these counted when one had luck!
- 一个人交运的时候,勇气, 主意, 进取心这些东西是何等重要 啊 !
- 5. West European leaders presented themselves to their publics as mediators between American intransigence and Soviet aggressiveness.
[ aggressiveness 造句 ]