- n. 零件市场；二级市场（等于secondary market）
- 1. The company serves the national automotive aftermarket with a broad range of accessory and recreational-vehicle products.
- 2. It's illegal to get into a formal agreement with investors that they'll buy in the aftermarket.
- 3. Up to now automotive aftermarket of China has been enlarging, but the level of Chinese automotive aftermarket still fall behind compared with the developed countries.
- 我国的汽车售后市场发展至今已初具规模, 但与发达国家相比总体水平依然相对落后.
- 4. External communicating with US, SC, sales team, WGQ, ITS aftermarket, 800, etc.
- 对外与US.SC销售团队, 外高桥, ITS售后, 800等业务部门联系.
- 5. Aftermarket whole series of varieties, good quality, all export products, export packaging.
- 汽车精品系列品种全, 质量好, 均为出口产品, 出口包装.
[ aftermarket 造句 ]