"miraculous communication of supernatural knowledge," 1660s, from Latin afflatus "a breathing upon, blast," from past participle of afflare "to blow upon," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + flare "to blow" (see blow (v.1)).
1. Carrie was now lightened by a touch of this divine afflatus.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
2. Were did your afflatus come from?
3. So the afflatus of clothing design must be pursued from all - around and multiple directions.
4. Though me the afflatus surging and surging , though me the current and index.
5. Through me the afflatus surging and surging, through me the current and index.