CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
前缀ad-, 去，往。verb, 动词。修饰动词的词。
- adverb:  Adverb comes ultimately from a Latin word modelled on Greek epírrhēma, literally ‘added word’. The elements of this compound (the prefix epi- and rhēma ‘word’) were translated literally into Latin (ad- and verbum), giving adverbum. English took the word either directly from Latin, or via French adverbe.
- adverb (n.)
- late 14c., from Late Latin adverbium "adverb," literally "that which is added to a verb," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + verbum "verb, word" (see verb). Coined by Flavius Sosipater Charisius as a translation of Greek epirrhema "adverb," from epi- "upon, on" + rhema "verb."
- 1. Adverb is to describe a verb or an action .
- 2. Fill in each blank with the adjective or the adverb given in its proper degree.
- 3. We add the suffix " ly " to make the adjective " quick " into the adverb " quickly ".
- 我们在形容词 “ quick ” 后加 “ ly ” 构成副词 “ quickly ”.
- 4. Negative Adverb of Shaoyang Dialect " N " and " Mo "
- 邵阳方言否定副词 “ 嗯 ” 与 “ 莫 ”
- 5. Adverbials are usually adverbs, adverb phrases, or prepositional phrases.
- 状语通常由副词, 副词短语或介词短语构成.
[ adverb 造句 ]