- vt. 使腐坏；使混乱
- vi. 变质；变混乱
- adj. 腐坏的；糊涂的，昏乱的
1. 挨斗 => 文革时期的人被揍的乱七八糟，他们头脑一片混乱.
2. 音：阿斗，扶不起来的阿斗，乐不思蜀，昏庸腐化→昏庸(脑子混乱)，腐化 腐败，腐坏
- addle (v.)
- 1712, from addle (n.) "urine, liquid filth," from Old English adela "mud, mire, liquid manure" (cognate with Old Swedish adel "urine," Middle Low German adel, Dutch aal "puddle").
Used in noun phrase addle egg (mid-13c.) "egg that does not hatch, rotten egg," literally "urine egg," a loan-translation of Latin ovum urinum, which is itself an erroneous loan-translation of Greek ourion oon "putrid egg," literally "wind egg," from ourios "of the wind" (confused by Roman writers with ourios "of urine," from ouron "urine"). Because of this usage, from c. 1600 the noun in English was taken as an adjective meaning "putrid," and thence given a figurative extension to "empty, vain, idle," also "confused, muddled, unsound" (1706). The verb followed a like course. Related: Addled; addling.
- 1. The object is to addle and not to elucidate.
- 2. Eggs addle quickly in hot weather.
- 3. The manager busied himself all day and got addle brained.
- 4. Why lying to see a book you can make eye addle?
- 5. He is quite forgetful, and called an addle head by others.
- 他整天忘这忘那, 大家都叫他糊涂虫.
[ addle 造句 ]