1. ac- "in addition" + cumul- + -ation.
2. 含义：heap up, amass.
- accumulation (n.)
- late 15c., from Latin accumulationem (nominative accumulatio) "a heaping up," noun of action from past participle stem of accumulare "to heap up, amass," from ad- "in addition" (see ad-) + cumulare "heap up," from cumulus "heap" (see cumulus).
- 1. The funds needed will mainly be drawn from accumulation within the enterprise.
- 2. Her only interest was the accumulation of money.
- 3. The capitalists only care about the accumulation of wealth.
- 4. Thus, there is a built - in tendency towards the accumulation of sand / mud laminae.
- 因此, 有一种堆积砂泥纹层的内在趋势.
- 5. All this does not mean that the accumulation of capital is undesirable.
[ accumulation 造句 ]