- adj. 相符的；一致的；相应的；和谐的；调和的
- adv. 依照；根据；按照
- v. 给予( accord的现在分词 )；使和谐一致；使符合；使适合
CET4 TEM4 考 研
1、ac- ( ad- "to" ) + cord- + -ing.
2、literally "be of one heart, bring heart to heart".
3、=> make agree, reconcile, agree, be in harmony.
- c. 1300, "matching, similar, correponding," present participle adjective and adverb from accord (v.). Meanings "conforming (to), compliant, in agreement; consistent, harmonious; suitable, appropriate" are from late 14c. According to "referring to," literally "in a manner agreeing with" is attested from mid-15c.
- 1. The route that the boatmen choose varies according to the water level.
- 2. He advocates streaming children, and educating them according to their needs.
- 3. According to the prosecution, the officers manufactured an elaborate story.
- 4. He maintains that everything is going according to plan.
- 5. According to the best available information, the facts are these.
[ according 造句 ]