the North American lake is named for the Indian people, whose name is from obsolete French huron "bristle-haired" (the French word frequently was used in reference to head-dresses, and that might be its original sense here), from Old French huré "bristly, unkempt, shaggy," of uncertain origin, but French sources indicate it probably is from Germanic.
1. The effect was frustrated by the agile movements of the Huron.
2. Hawkeye should have been born a Huron!
3. Would the Huron kill every man, woman and child of their enemy?
休伦人会杀光他们敌人的女人和孩子 吗 ?
4. Would Huron have greed for more land than a man can use?
休伦人会贪取他们使用不了的土地 吗 ?
5. There are five lakes: Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario.