"socialist," 1884, from Fabian Society, founded in Britain 1884, named for Quintus Fabius Maximus (surnamed Cunctator "the Delayer"), the cautious tactician who opposed Hannibal in the Second Punic War. The Fabians chose the name to draw a distinction between their slow-going tactics and those of anarchists and communists. The Latin gens name possibly is from faba "a bean."
1. Fabian said America's Voice is considering putting pressure on companies that advertise during Arpaio's show.
2. Fabian is the lead singer and songwriter of Los Pelados.
3. Communist China's conversion to entrepreneurialism is even more surprising than Fabian India's.
4. Fredrik is the bass player of Los Pelados, and brother of Fabian.
5. George Washington adopted a Fabian policy during the war of Independence.