masc. proper name, Welsh form of John, perhaps influenced in form by Welsh ieuanc "young man" (cognate of Latin juvenis), from Celtic *yowanko-, from PIE *yeu- "vital force, youthful vigor" (see young (adj.)).
1. The BBB permeability was reflected by Evan's blue ( EB ) extravasation.
用Evan’sblue ( EB ) 测定BBB的通透性.
2. The pattern of the fractures included Evan type in 24 cases and type in 10 cases.
3. If a policeman questioned him, Evan had any number of answers.
4. Evan was alone also, but he was not drunk.
5. Evan tried to take the man's arm; the man jerked away.