- Eurasian (adj.)
- 1844, from Euro- + Asian. Originally of children of British-East Indian marriages; meaning "of Europe and Asia considered as one continent" is from 1868. As a noun from 1845.
- 1. She married into a leading Eurasian family in Hong Kong.
- 2. the Centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies
- 3. Ah, it was more than a Eurasian army that had perished!
- 可是现在, 覆亡的不仅仅是一支欧亚国军队而已.
- 4. The name of the hotel vas " The Grand Eurasian Hotel. "
- 旅馆名叫 “ 欧亚大旅社 ”.
来自汉英文学 - 围城
- 5. On that date they had been on Eurasian soil.
[ Eurasian 造句 ]