- Eurasia (n.)
- 1881, from Euro- + Asia. First record of it in any language seems to be in H. Reusche's "Handbuch der Geographie" (1858), but see Eurasian. Related: Eurasiatic (1863).
- 1. The Party said that Oceania had never been in alliance with Eurasia.
- 2. 'I thought we'd always been at war with Eurasia,'she said vaguely.
- “ 我还当我们一直跟欧亚国打仗哩, ” 她含含糊糊地说.
- 3. The war was against Eurasia.
- 4. Many geographers now call this landmass Eurasia.
- 5. Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.
[ Eurasia 造句 ]