- fem. proper name, from Latinized form of Greek Eunike, literally "victorious," from eu "good, well" (see eu-) + nike "victory" (see Nike).
- 1. In the background, dressed in pale green, stood Eunice.
- 2. In a final effort to clear her name, Eunice has written a book.
- 3. Subsequent to Lisa's birth, Eunice Nashman confided to Andrew, " Your wife is a remarkable woman. "
- 萨莉生下来以后, 尤妮斯?纳氏曼曾向安德鲁吐露了实情: “ 你妻子真是个了不起的女人. ”
- 4. Babbitt was bewildered by this worship of new gods, and he suspected that Eunice smoked cigarettes.
- 这种对新神道的崇拜使巴比特迷惑不解, 他还怀疑尤妮斯抽烟.
- 5. Isn't it great to have a real man around, Eunice?
[ Eunice 造句 ]