- fem. proper name, originally a shortening of Old English Etheldred, Ethelinda, etc., in which the first element means "nobility."
- 1. Well, well, well, look at you. Ethel, look at this little fat girl.
- 2. I accused Ethel of having led him on , of having encouraged him.
- 我责备埃蒂尔不应该让他其心不死 、 想入非非.
- 3. Ethel is cheerful and adaptable, as well as gentle.
- 埃蒂尔不光是性情温柔, 而且爽朗随和.
- 4. Ethel peered into the empty garage.
- 5. Her family includes the legendary Lionel, John and Ethel Barrymore.
- 家庭成员里有传奇人物莱昂内尔 、 约翰和艾瑟尔·巴利摩尔.
[ Ethel 造句 ]