Greek city in ancient Asia Minor, center of worship for Artemis, Latinized form of Greek Ephesos, traditionally derived from ephoros "overseer," in reference to its religious significance, but this might be folk etymology. Related: Ephesine.
1. the Temple of Diana at Ephesus
2. From Miletus, Paul sent Ephesus for the elders of the church.
保罗从米利都打发人往以弗所去 、 请教会的长老来.
3. Tim. 4:12 But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
4. Historically, the kings of Persia, Syria and Egypt had all ruled Ephesus.
历史上 ﹐ 波斯王 ﹑ 叙利亚王﹑埃及王都曾占领过以弗所.
5. Q 3 : ( v.16 - 18 ) Who helped Paul in Ephesus and in Rome?