- masc. personal name, from German Emil, from French Emilé, from Latin Aemilius, name of a Roman gens, from aemulus "imitating, rivaling" (see emulation).
- 1. Emil looked incredulous , but he did not dispute the point.
- 爱尔尔似乎不信, 但也没开口反驳.
- 2. She cried in distress, " oh, Emil, why did you do? "
- 她忧伤地惊叫道: “ 哦, 爱弥儿, 你为什么这样做? ”
- 3. Emil had already begun work and was mowing vigorously.
- 4. Emil tried to dismiss from his mind the horrible thoughts.
- 5. By this time Emil had lost all his timidity.
[ Emil 造句 ]