- masc. proper name, from Hebrew, literally "God is salvation," from El "God" + yesha "salvation."
- 1. Two American inventors, Alexander Graham Bell and Elisha Gray, succeeded at almost the same time.
- 两位美国发明家 —— 亚历山大-格雷厄姆-贝尔和伊利莎,格雷几乎同时获得了成功.
来自英汉非文学 - 科学史
- 2. Elisha stretched out her hand, and Johntook the hand, and stood - so suddenly, and so strangely.
- 伊莱莎伸出手, 约翰一把抓住它, 站了起来 -- 如此出乎意料, 如此不可思议.
- 3. John wondered what Elisha was thinking - Elisha, who was tall and handsome , who played basketball.
- 约翰不知道伊莱沙此时在想些什么 —— 他, 伊莱沙,高高的个子, 面清目秀,会打篮球.
- 4. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
- 5. Elisha said, Get a bow and some arrows and he did so.
- 以利沙对他说 、 你取弓箭来.王就取了弓箭来.
[ Elisha 造句 ]