- name of the great Old Testament prophet, from Hebrew Elijjah, literally "the Lord is God." The Greek form is Elias.
- 1. I'm Hannah's manager and agent , as well as Abe and Elijah's.
- 我是哈娜的经理人, 也是埃勃和伊利亚的(埃门·泰特)
- 2. And Elijah said unto all the people , Come near unto me.
- 30以利亚对众民说, 你们到我这里来.
- 3. Elijah went up to him and threw his cloak around him.
- 4. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
- 忽然有摩西、以利亚 、 向他们显现、同耶稣说话.
- 5. Then a voice said to him, " What are you doing here, Elijah ? "
- 有声音向他说, 以 利亚阿, 你在这里作什么.
[ Elijah 造句 ]