英 ['aili:n; ai'li:n]
- fem. proper name, from Celtic (compare Irish Eibhlin) but influenced in form by Helen.
- 1. Eileen leaned across and opened the passenger door.
- 2. Eileen shook him, and he started to stir.
- 3. "Hang on a bit," said Eileen. "I'm not finished yet. Give us a chance."
- 4. Eileen, mother of three, had been living on her nerves for some considerable time.
- 5. Following her more slowly, Miss Bulstrode almost collided with Eileen Rich , hurrying from a side path.
[ Eileen 造句 ]