from the Spanish form of equator (which runs through it). Before 1830 the region bore the name of its chief city, Quito, which is from the name of a now-extinct native people, of unknown meaning. Related: Ecuadorian; Ecuadorean.
1. They had stopped Ecuador from building up attacks with good marking.
2. Ecuador lies between Columbia, Peru, and the Pacific Ocean.
厄瓜多尔位于哥伦比亚 、 秘鲁和太平洋之间.
3. Ecuador provides a perfect introduction to South America; it's a continent in miniature.
4. What right have you to come here and tell Ecuador how to run this country?
5. Its distribution encompasses moistly seasonally dry forest in coastal Ecuador and Peru.