- Dumpster (n.)
- 1930s, from Dempster-Dumpster trash-hauling mechanism, patented by Dempster Brothers and probably named from dump (v.) with the surname in mind. Dumpster diving attested from 1979.
- 1. Industry experts say similar dumpster diving is a common form of industrial espionage.
- 2. Did she confess to putting his clothes in that Dumpster?
- 她供认了是她把衣服丢进垃圾箱的 么 ?
- 3. Why don't you take it outside and throw it in a dumpster?
- 4. But three of us would meet behind the dumpster and learn French.
- 5. There is a dumpster around the corner of Main Street.
[ Dumpster 造句 ]