- Doric (adj.)
- 1560s, see Dorian; in reference to the architectural order, 1610s. The Doric dialect in ancient Greek theater was broad and rustic, hence it has been applied in English to northern and Scots dialects (1837).
- 1. Both the Doric and Ionic orders originated in wooden temples. The Doric is squat and simple.
- 多立斯柱式和爱奥尼亚柱式都起源木造的神庙. 多立斯柱式低矮而简单.
- 2. The Roman orders types of columns are used: Tuscan, Doric, Ionic, Corinthian and Composite.
- 罗马的订单类型的列使用: 托斯卡纳, 多利安, 离子, 科林斯和综合.
[ Doric 造句 ]