- fem. proper name, in the Old Testament, Jacob's daughter by Leah, from Hebrew Dinah, literally "judgment," from din "to judge."
- 1. Dinah would contract such an immoderate attachment to her scoured tin.
- 2. Aunt Dinah greases her wool stiff, everyday, to make it lie straight.
- 黛娜婶婶每天往脑袋上搽油,把鬈发搽得硬梆梆的, 想把它梳直.
- 3. Dinah stirred and laid the sleping baby across her knees.
- 4. Afterward she bore a daughter and named her Dinah.
- 5. Some time later she gave birth to a daughter and named her Dinah.
[ Dinah 造句 ]