city in Texas, U.S., settled 1841, named 1846 for George M. Dallas (1792-1864), U.S. vice president under Polk (1845-49); the family name (13c.) is from the barony of Dallas (Moray) or means "dweller at the house in the dale."
1. The Redskins punted. Dallas then marched 79 yards to seal the victory.
2. Oryx is a Dallas-based oil and gas exploration and production concern.
3. The Minnesota Vikings signed Herschel Walker from the Dallas Cowboys.
4. the superintendent of schools in Dallas
5. Dallas pain questionaire ( DPQ ) was recorded to evaluate the severity of pain.