1845, American English, clipped form of bachelor (n.). Also in colloquial American English use as a verb (1870) meaning "to live as an unmarried man," especially "to do one's own cooking and cleaning." Related: Bached; baching.
1. His repertoire encompassed everything from Bach to Schoenberg.
2. a concert of music by Bach
3. This piece of music is vintage Bach.
4. The glottal stop and uvular & quot ; r & quot ; and & quot ; ch & quot ; in German & quot ; bach & quot; are guttural sounds.
德语词“bach”中的声门塞音、小 舌音 “r”和“ ch ”都是喉音.
5. Mr Bach set up his own consulting business with the backing of his old boss.