- traditionally explained as from Greek Attikos (Latin Atticus) "of Athens" (see Athens); but perhaps ultimately from Greek akte "shore, maritime place," also "raised place."
- 1. Afterwards, they had a night out on the Bund at club ATTICA.
- 再之后, 他们在外滩的ATTICA俱乐部玩了一宿.
- 2. One of them was Attica ; its centre, the city of Athens.
- 其中之一便是阿提卡城邦, 它的中心便是雅典.
来自英汉非文学 - 文明史
- 3. This expedition made a landing near Marathon in Attica.
- 4. In Attica there were four tribes, each consisting of three phratries, each phratry numbering thirty gentes.
- 在阿提卡,共有四个部落, 每个部落有三个胞族, 每个胞族有三十个氏族.
来自英汉非文学 - 家庭、私有制和国家的起源
- 5. He was sent to serve his time in Attica State Prison.
[ Attica 造句 ]