Olympian deity, god of music, poetry, medicine, etc., later identified with Helios, the sun god; the name is a Latin form of Greek Apollon, said to be perhaps related to an obsolete Greek verb meaning "to drive away" (evil, etc.) [Klein, citing Usener].
1. the first Apollo moon landing
2. Apollo was the Greek god of the arts, prophecy, medicine and light.
阿波罗是希腊神话中主管艺术 、 预言 、 医药和光明之神.
3. Orion will be similar in shape to Apollo spacecraft but much larger.
4. Daphne was pursued by Apollo and was at last changed into a laurel tree.
5. Mercury would not be hindered, Apollo would not be interrupted.