fem. proper name, from fem. of Late Latin Anastasius, from Greek Anastasios, from anastasis "resurrection," literally "a standing or rising up," from ana "up; again" (see ana-) + histanai "to cause to stand, to stand up" from PIE root *sta- "to stand" (see stet).
1. She bowed dramatically. "Anastasia Krupnik, at your service," she said.
2. Ordinarily, Anastasia was grossed out when her father spoke to total strangers in public.
3. Anastasia could barely remember the ride to the hospital.
4. So, are you ready to become the Grand Duchess Anastasia?
那么你做好当俄皇公主,安娜斯塔西娅的准备了 吗 ?
5. Magic made me think Anastasia was the girl at the ball?