- n. 高射炮；抨击；谴责
- n. (Flak)人名；(德、法、匈、捷)弗拉克
来自德语Fliegerabwehrkanone, 防空大炮，高射炮，flieger, 词源同fly,飞，空中，abwehr,挡开，来自ab-,离开，-wehr, 保护，词源同weir,拦河坝，kanone, 大炮，词源同cannon。引申义抨击。
- flak (n.)
- 1938, "anti-aircraft gun," from German Flak, condensed from Fliegerabwehrkanone, literally "pilot warding-off cannon." Sense of "anti-aircraft fire" is from 1940; metaphoric sense of "criticism" is c. 1963 in American English. Flak jacket is by 1956.
- 1. The President is getting a lot of flak for that.
- 2. He's taken a lot of flak for his left-wing views.
- 3. They flew into heavy flak over the target area.
- 4. In recent years they have attracted more than their fair share of flak from the press.
- 5. The president is getting a lot of flak for that.